File Type:JPEG image
Citation:TCD MS 942 vol.1
MS942_Vol_1_002_LO.jpg (JPEG image) 271.5Kb
Captain Sir William Smith was in the Royal Engineers.
Description:Sketch of hut erected adjacent to Temple Michael to accommodate troops while the Parish Church at Temple Michael was building in 1811. Built and drawn by Sir. Wm Smith in three weeks.
Current Repository:Manuscripts Department, Trinity College Library, Dublin
Resolution (Measurements):23 cm x 46 cm
Material (Support):ink washes
Title of Larger Entity:Original drawings and paintings of Ireland and Scotland, vol 1
Type of material:Image
Availability:Full text available
Subject (TGM):Landscapes (Representations) 1810-1820