Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorRae, Edwin
dc.coverage.spatialNew Ross, County Wexford, Ireland
dc.date.accessioned2011-05-19T13:42:39Z
dc.date.available2011-05-19T13:42:39Z
dc.date.created13th Century
dc.date.issued2011-05-19
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/2262/55740
dc.description(handwritten on back of image): 75.166, New Ross, Co. Wexford: St. Mary's: E. side of hood mould of trim of embrasure of E.-most of the 3 lancets in the S. wall of the S. transept (multiple images on file)en
dc.format.mediumstoneen
dc.subjectSt. Mary's Churchen
dc.subjectLancet windowsen
dc.subjectDog tooth ornamenten
dc.subjectRoll-and-fillet mouldingsen
dc.subject.lcshWexford (Ireland : County)en
dc.subject.lcshNew Ross (Ireland)en
dc.subject.lcshArchitecture Irelanden
dc.subject.lcshChurch architectureen
dc.subject.lcshChurch buildingsen
dc.subject.lcshStone buildingsen
dc.subject.lcshDecoration and ornament, Architecturalen
dc.subject.lcshMouldingsen
dc.subject.lcshStone carvingen
dc.subject.lcshArchesen
dc.subject.lcshMarshal, William, Earl of Pembroke, 1144?-1219en
dc.titleSt. Mary's Church, New Ross, County Wexford - Mouldingen
dc.typeImageen
dc.contributor.roleCollectoren
dc.coverage.cultureIrishen
dc.format.supportstoneen
dc.subject.periodMedieval
dc.subject.styleEarly English Gothic
dc.type.workarchitectureen


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record