Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorRae, Edwin
dc.coverage.spatialKilkenny, County Kilkenny, Ireland
dc.date.accessioned2008-12-09T10:23:42Z
dc.date.available2008-12-09T10:23:42Z
dc.date.created13th Century
dc.date.issued2008-12-09T10:23:42Z
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/2262/26146
dc.description(handwritten on back of image): 69.494, Kilkenny: St. Canice's: Label-stop with the head of a man, tomb niche at N. end of N. transept (multiple images on file)en
dc.format.extent306279 bytes
dc.format.mediumstoneen
dc.format.mimetypeimage/jpeg
dc.language.isoen
dc.subjectBishop Hugh de Mapilton (1251-56)en
dc.subject.lcshSt. Canice's Cathedral (Kilkenny, Ireland)en
dc.subject.lcshChurch architecture Ireland Kilkennyen
dc.subject.lcshDecoration and ornament, Architecturalen
dc.subject.lcshCapitals (Architecture)en
dc.subject.lcshFigure sculptureen
dc.subject.lcshStone carvingen
dc.titleSt. Canice's Cathedral, Kilkenny, County Kilkenny - Label-Stopen
dc.typeImageen
dc.contributor.roleCollectoren
dc.coverage.cultureIrishen
dc.format.supportstoneen
dc.subject.periodLate Medieval
dc.type.worksculptureen


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record