Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorRae, Edwin
dc.coverage.spatialKilkenny, County Kilkenny, Ireland
dc.date.accessioned2008-12-03T14:36:35Z
dc.date.available2008-12-03T14:36:35Z
dc.date.created13th Century
dc.date.issued2008-12-03T14:36:35Z
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/2262/25490
dc.description(handwritten on back of image): Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny: Aug. priory of St. John: Capital between the 2 windows in the East part of the South wall of the choir, 26 3/4 inches from head, June 25, 1937 (multiple images on file)en
dc.format.extent272472 bytes
dc.format.mediumstoneen
dc.format.mimetypeimage/jpeg
dc.language.isoen
dc.subjectWilliam Marshall the Youngeren
dc.subject.lcshKilkenny (Ireland)en
dc.subject.lcshChurch architecture Ireland Kilkennyen
dc.subject.lcshAugustinian architectureen
dc.subject.lcshDecoration and ornament, Architecturalen
dc.subject.lcshCapitals (Architecture)en
dc.subject.lcshFigure sculptureen
dc.subject.lcshStone carvingen
dc.titleSt. John's Priory, Kilkenny, County Kilkenny - Capitalen
dc.typeImageen
dc.contributor.roleCollectoren
dc.coverage.cultureIrishen
dc.format.supportstoneen
dc.subject.periodLate Medieval
dc.type.workarchitectureen


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record