Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorGabrielli, Gaspare (Italian painter and printmaker, died 1828)
dc.date.accessioned2008-08-01T16:11:31Z
dc.date.available2008-08-01T16:11:31Z
dc.date.issued2008-08-01T16:11:31Z
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/2262/20002
dc.descriptionGaspar Gabrielli was brought to Ireland by the second Lord Cloncurry in 1805 for the decoration of his estate, Lyons of County Kildare. He contributed similar decorative work to Tanderagee Castle and No. 41 North Great George's Street and also various landscapes to exhibitions in Dublin between 1809-1814. Gabrielli continued to practise landscape painting in Ireland for some years, returning to Italy in 1819.en
dc.format.extent334365 bytes
dc.format.mediuminken
dc.format.mimetypeimage/jpeg
dc.language.isoen
dc.subjectChurch of St. Lawrence (Rome, Italy)en
dc.subject.lcshRomeen
dc.subject.lcshRome (Italy)en
dc.subject.lcshChurchen
dc.subject.lcshLandscapeen
dc.title[St Lawrence without the Walls]en
dc.typeImageen
dc.contributor.roleartisten
dc.coverage.cultureItalianen
dc.format.extentdimensions14.2 x 20.6 cm
dc.type.workdrawingen


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record