Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorBeranger, Gabriel (French draftsman, ca. 1729-1817, active in England and Ireland)
dc.coverage.spatialNational Library of Ireland
dc.date.accessioned2008-07-10T16:46:40Z
dc.date.available2008-07-10T16:46:40Z
dc.date.created1765
dc.date.issued1998
dc.identifier.citationBeranger's Antique Buildings of Ireland. with text by Peter Harbison. Four Courts Press in association with the National Library of Ireland, Dublin 1998en
dc.identifier.othercgjc1109
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/2262/18448
dc.descriptionThis view of the former Archiepiscopal Palace known as St. Sepulchre's, in Kevin Street, Dublin, Ireland, is showing unusually tall chimney-stacks and a decorated gable above the doorway. It is protected by a small sentry box. In the foreground is a carriage parked beside a group of people looking at the palace. Two dogs race around beside the carriage. This building is now part of Kevin Street Garda Station. This painting is signed and dated by the artist. (www.nli.ie)en
dc.format.extent207841 bytes
dc.format.mediumwatercolor (paint)en
dc.format.mimetypeimage/jpeg
dc.language.isoen
dc.publisherNational Library of Irelanden
dc.subjectArchiepiscopal Palaceen
dc.subject.lcshArt -- Irishen
dc.subject.lcshLandscape painting -- Irishen
dc.subject.lcshWatercolor painting -- Irishen
dc.subject.lcshHorse-drawn vehicles in arten
dc.subject.lcshDogs -- Ireland -- Pictorial works.en
dc.subject.lcshClothing and Dress -- Ireland -- Historyen
dc.subject.lcshPalaces in arten
dc.subject.lcshDublin (Ireland) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Pictorial works.en
dc.titleThe Archiepiscopal Palace, Dublinen
dc.typeImageen
dc.contributor.roleartisten
dc.coverage.cultureIrishen
dc.format.extentdimensions22.7 cm x 28.7 cm
dc.subject.period18th century
dc.type.workpaintingen


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record