Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorBeaufort, Francis, Sir, 1774-1857
dc.date.accessioned2008-04-07T09:18:19Z
dc.date.available2008-04-07T09:18:19Z
dc.date.createdafter c. 1810
dc.date.issued2008-04-07T09:18:19Z
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/2262/16033
dc.descriptionCollon is a small village in the south west corner of County Louth, Ireland. The village is home to the Cistercian Abbey of New Mellifont. The Church of Ireland parish church [seen here in the middle distance] was built in 1810 to a design by Daniel Augustine Beaufort, Francis Beaufort's father.en
dc.format.extent460123 bytes
dc.format.mediumdrawingsen
dc.format.mimetypeimage/jpeg
dc.language.isoen
dc.subject.lcshArt -- Irishen
dc.subject.lcshDrawing -- Irishen
dc.subject.lcshCollon (Ireland)en
dc.subject.lcshLouth (Ireland : County) History.en
dc.subject.lcshVillages -- Ireland.en
dc.subject.lcshBeaufort, Francis, Sir, 1774-1857en
dc.subject.lcshBeaufort, Daniel Augustus, 1739-1821en
dc.subject.lcshChurch of Ireland History 19th century.en
dc.subject.lcshArchitecture -- Domestic -- Ireland -- History.en
dc.titleCollonen
dc.typeImageen
dc.coverage.cultureIrishen
dc.subject.period19th century
dc.type.workdrawingen


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record