Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorRae, Edwin
dc.coverage.spatialWinchester, Hampshire, England
dc.date.accessioned2008-03-28T14:20:34Z
dc.date.available2008-03-28T14:20:34Z
dc.date.created16th Century
dc.date.issued2008-03-28T14:20:34Z
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/2262/15022
dc.descriptionWinchester Cathedral - Fox's Chantry: Richard Rox, Bishop of Winchester 1501-28, gave the Presbytery (the eastern part of the Choir) its present appearance, with its enclosing screens, windows and wooden roof. He also built this Chantry Chapel in which he was buried.en
dc.format.extent358540 bytes
dc.format.mediumstoneen
dc.format.mimetypeimage/jpeg
dc.language.isoen
dc.subjectRichard Fox, Bishop of Wincester (1501-28)en
dc.subject.lcshWinchester Cathedralen
dc.subject.lcshChurch architectureen
dc.subject.lcshDecoration and ornament, Architecturalen
dc.subject.lcshTracery (Architecture)en
dc.subject.lcshFigure sculptureen
dc.subject.lcshStone carvingen
dc.titleCathedral, Winchester, Hampshire, England - Fox's Chantryen
dc.typeImageen
dc.contributor.roleCollectoren
dc.coverage.cultureBritishen
dc.format.supportstoneen
dc.subject.periodLate Medieval
dc.type.workarchitectureen


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record