Cathedral, Winchester, Hampshire, England - Fox's Chantry
File Type:JPEG image
ertk0824.jpg (JPEG image) 350.1Kb
Description:Winchester Cathedral - Fox's Chantry: Richard Rox, Bishop of Winchester 1501-28, gave the Presbytery (the eastern part of the Choir) its present appearance, with its enclosing screens, windows and wooden roof. He also built this Chantry Chapel in which he was buried.
Author: Rae, Edwin
Type of material:Image
Availability:Full text available